Isolated Power Adapter—Model PA1555I-2286
This Lind DC/DC power adapter provides a regulated DC output to power laptops and peripherals from a DC voltage source. Electrical isolation between input and output prevents ground loops and allows the output to be used as a negative voltage if required. The rugged design of Lind laptop power adapters makes them ideally suited for use in harsh mobile environments. The adapter electronics are protected by a rugged aluminum housing which is filled and sealed with epoxy that protects the electronics from damage due to shock, vibration and spilled liquids.
- Full continuous rated power output.
- Sealed and potted in aluminum extrusions for the harshest operating environments.
- Isolation voltage: 500 VDC input – output, 500 VDC input – chassis, 100 VDC output – chassis
- Operating temperature: -40 — 40 degrees C (-40 — 104 degrees F)
- Short circuit protection: Auto recovery
PanasonicToughbook 19, Toughbook AX3, Toughbook C2, Toughbook F9, Toughbook H2, Toughbook LX3, Toughbook SX2, Toughbook U1, Toughpad B2, Toughpad E1, Toughpad G1, Toughpad M1, Toughpad X1