Shutdown Timer—2 Hour
The Lind SDT1230-022 Shutdown Timer protects your vehicle’s battery from over discharge and equipment from low voltage and high voltage damage. This device turns off electrical loads at a preset time after the car engine is shut down. The unit protects your vehicle battery and communications equipment from over discharge, low voltage and high voltage damage.
- Wide delay time (5 seconds to 4 hours, factory set at 2 hours); Over-ride switch for emergency operation
- Low voltage shut down; high voltage shut down
- Reverse polarity protected
- LED indicators for on, off and timing
- Rugged ABS case with screw hole mounts
Lind Electronics, Inc. reserves the right to limit or restrict the sale of its Shutdown Timers to any party for reasons unspecified.