Isolated Power Adapter—Model TW2035I-2964
This Lind DC/DC power adapter provides a regulated DC output to power laptops and peripherals from a DC voltage source. Electrical isolation between input and output prevents ground loops and allows the output to be used as a negative voltage if required. The rugged design of Lind laptop power adapters makes them ideally suited for use in harsh mobile environments. The adapter electronics are protected by a rugged aluminum housing which is filled and sealed with epoxy that protects the electronics from damage due to shock, vibration and spilled liquids.
- Full continuous rated power output.
- Sealed and potted in aluminum extrusions for the harshest operating environments.
- Isolation voltage: 500 VDC input – output 500 VDC input
- Operating temperature: -40 to +40° C (-40° to +104° F)
- Short circuit protection: Auto recovery
TwinheadDurabook D13, Durabook D14, Durabook N12, Durabook N14, Durabook N15