Isolated Adapters — MS1555I-5292
The Lind MS1555-5292 Auto Power Adapter is designed to power your Microsoft Surface Pro from a 20-60 VDC power source. Electrical isolation between input and output prevents ground loops and allows the output to be used as a negative voltage if required. The rugged design of Lind laptop power adapters make them ideally suited for use in harsh mobile environments. The adapter electronics is protected by a rugged Aluminum housing which is filled and sealed with epoxy that protects the electronics from damage due to shock, vibration and spilled liquids.
– 20-60 VDC
– Bare Wire 72″ Input Cable
– 36″ Output Cable with MS Surface Pro Connector
– Full continuous rated power output.
– Sealed and potted in aluminum extrusions for the harshest operating environments.
– Isolation Voltage: Input to Output Isolated 500 VDC Input – Output 500 VDC Input – Chassis 100 VDC Output – Chassis
– Oper. Temperature:-40 to +40 degrees celsius
MICROSOFT SURFACE PRO 3