Isolated Adapters — TW2035I-2964
This Lind DC/DC power adapter provides a regulated DC output to power laptops and peripherals from a DC voltage source. Electrical isolation between input and output prevents ground loops and allows the output to be used as a negative voltage if required. The rugged design of Lind laptop power adapters makes them ideally suited for use in harsh mobile environments. The adapter electronics are protected by a rugged aluminum housing which is filled and sealed with epoxy that protects the electronics from damage due to shock, vibration and spilled liquids.
– 12-32 VDC
– Bare Wire 72″ Input Cable
– 5.5×2.5 72″ Output Cable
– Full continuous rated power output.
– Sealed and potted in aluminum extrusions for the harshest operating environments.
– Isolation voltage: 500 VDC input – output 500 VDC input
– Operating temperature: -40 to +40° C (-40° to +104° F)
– Short circuit protection: Auto recovery
TWINHEAD DURABOOK D13
TWINHEAD DURABOOK D14
TWINHEAD DURABOOK N12
TWINHEAD DURABOOK N14
TWINHEAD DURABOOK N15