Auto Adapters — MIL1950-2250
The DC Laptop Power Adapter adjusts the output voltage to the correct operating voltage and amperage requirement for this series of laptops. This adapter has been designed and built to meet electrical and environmental standards of MIL-STD461F, MIL-STD1275D, and MIL-STD810G.
– 11-32 VDC
– Bare Wire 72″ Input Cable
– Kycon 4 pin 36″ Output Cable
– Full continuous rated power output.
– Low Input Voltage Shut Down.
– High Input Voltage Shut Down.
– Automatic Shut Down Reset.
– Adapters are housed in rugged Aluminum cases & epoxy encapsulated to resist shock and moisture.
– Flanged ends for easy mount installation.
– Can be powered via NATO Slave, BA5590, cigarette lighter connectors or customized.
– Independent laboratory testing has been done on the adapter regarding these standards and the testing results are available upon request.