Shutdown Timer — SDT1230-022
The Lind SDT1230-022 Shutdown Timer protects your vehicle’s battery from over discharge and equipment from low voltage and high voltage damage. This device turns off electrical loads at a preset time after the car engine is shut down. The unit protects your vehicle battery and communications equipment from over discharge, low voltage and high voltage damage.
– 11-16 VDC
– Wide delay time (0 to 4 hours, factory set at 2 hours); Over-ride switch for emergency operation
– Low voltage shut down; high voltage shut down
– Reverse polarity protected
– LED indicators for on, off and timing
– Rugged ABS case with screw hole mounts
5.3" x 2.8" x 1.9"